For example, use Apple TV iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch iPhone and iPad iPod touch Mac®, MacBook Air MacBook Pro, and iMac®.
For a list of Apple trademarks, please see the Apple Trademark List.
For example, say Trademark symbols
In communications distributed only in the United States, the appropriate symbol (™, ℠, or ®) must follow each Apple trademark the first time it is mentioned in body copy.
Mac App Store℠,
Don’t add symbols to headline copy or to the App Store badge artwork provided by Apple.
For the correct trademark symbols, refer to the Apple Trademark List.
Use the appropriate credit lines in all communications worldwide, listing all the Apple trademarks used in your communication. Include the credit lines only once in your communication or website, and place the credit lines wherever you provide legal notification. Follow standard practices for the placement of legal copy, such as creating additional screens or providing interactive links. When the App Store badge is used, credit both Apple and the Apple logo.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
With Apple’s approval, a translation of the legal notice and credit lines (but not the trademarks) can be used in materials distributed outside the U.S. Never translate an Apple trademark.
For more information on using Apple trademarks, see Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights.
Association with Apple
Your app screen images, Mac, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV product images, or photographs thereof cannot be used in any manner that falsely suggests an association with Apple or is likely to reduce, diminish, or damage the goodwill, value, or reputation associated with the App Store, the Mac App Store, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Apple itself.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, the iTunes logo, Mac, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, macOS, and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING APP STORE MARKETING ARTWORK LICENSE AGREEMENT (“MARKETING AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE APPLE ARTWORK (AS DEFINED BELOW). THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND APPLE.
BY CHECKING THE APPROPRIATE BOX IN THE APP STORE MARKETING GUIDELINES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE FOR YOUR DEVELOPER ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS MARKETING AGREEMENT.
App Store Marketing Artwork License Agreement
Whereas, Apple Inc. (“Apple”) and You (collectively, the “Parties”) have entered into the Apple Developer Program License Agreement (as amended from time to time, “Program Agreement”); and
Whereas, You desire to use certain artwork in connection with marketing Your applications available on the App Store pursuant to the Program Agreement, the Parties agree to enter into this Marketing Agreement effective as of the date clicked through by You. Except as expressed in writing herein, nothing in this document shall be construed to modify the Program Agreement in any way.
1. Subject to the terms of this Marketing Agreement, Apple grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the App Store badge, the App Store icon, and certain product images provided to You by Apple under this Marketing Agreement for Apple-branded products running iOS, watchOS, tvOS, or macOS (or any successor thereto) (collectively, the “Artwork”) only in connection with Your applications that are available for download on the App Store (“Applications”) and only while You are a member of the Apple Developer Program.
2. You agree that Your use of the Artwork will be in strict compliance with the App Store Marketing and Advertising Guidelines for Developers found at https://blog.qigaipo.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/, which may be amended from time to time and also with Apple’s Guidelines for Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights, found at https://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/guidelinesfor3rdparties.html, which may be amended from time to time.
3. Apple may use Your name and the name of each of Your Applications in any index of products or developers that work with Apple-branded products running iOS, watchOS, tvOS, or macOS.
4. Apple has no obligation to provide any type of support for the Applications.
5. Upon Apple’s request, You shall supply Apple, at no cost and with no obligation to return, suitable specimens of Your use of the Artwork to verify Your compliance with this Marketing Agreement.